Marble is the shiny and long-lasting alternative to linoleum, ceramic, wood, and carpeted floors. However, marble is susceptible to discoloration, stains, and erosion. So, to maintain the beauty of marble flooring in your office, it is essential to opt for the best commercial marble cleaning service.
What if you have a tight budget? Then how to clean old marble? To cut down your stress on marble cleaning, here we have mentioned some tips and tricks to clean your marble flooring that save you money. It is the eco-friendly way of cleaning while keeping the working space safe and healthy for employees.
Tips On How To Clean Old Marble Flooring In Your Own Office
- Start with sweeping the marble floor to remove all the dust contaminants from the surface.
- Make the mixture taking 3 tsp of baking soda and a little bit of dishwashing liquid to 1 quart of warm water. Besides, you can also use a commercial stone cleaner.
- Take a bucket filled with soapy water and dip a soft cloth or sponge to scrub the floor. As per requirement, rinse the sponge and refilled the bucket with clean water.
- Make the paste of cake frosting consistency taking 1 cup of plaster, powdered white chalk or talc, and water into the container.
- Wet the spot area with water and then pour this paste on the marble surface. Cover the area with plastic wrap and tape the edges using masking tape.
- Let the paste on the surface rest for at least 24 to 48 hours. Remove the plastic wrap and wipe the thick paste with a wet sponge.
- At last, apply a commercial marble stone sealant as per the directions are given on the package. Now you are ready to enjoy the new and shiny look of marble flooring.
Looking for Quality Commercial Marble Floor Cleaning Service?
If you are searching for the professional help to clean marble flooring in your commercial setup, then Clean N Fresh is the definite choice. We are a reputable company providing commercial marble cleaning services in Copiague NY and nearby areas for your business. For more details on how to clean old marble or other cleaning services, contact us at 516-669-2510. Else, follow us on Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter for useful cleaning tips.